Just a quick note to let you know about the latest TaskTrain enhancement and feature releases—and our upcoming Product Hunt launch!
In preparation for Product Hunt, we’re busy working on an updated TaskTrain explainer video and have recently completed a “polish” of our website. We’d love feedback on the website updates, so please take a look and reply with your thoughts.
Watch for details about our Product Hunt launch in the coming weeks. In the meantime, here’s a recap of notable changes in our recent releases:
- Product tour orientation for first-time users.
- Procedure tagging/filtering replacing static Manual Sections for more flexible filing.
- Procedure/Step-specific detail allowing instructions to be tied to only one Procedure or Step. (Help Content remains reusable across many Procedure/Steps.)
- Dashboard/Home view displaying announcements, help articles, blog articles, and application change logs.
- Assignment Summary showing statistics by Account.
As always, we have more productivity-promoting improvements planned. We’ve short-listed the following features:
- Assignment Summary by Procedure, Manual, and Organization
- Realtime push notifications & updates
What comes next is up to you! We’d love to hear what it would take to make TaskTrain an integral part of your organization’s everyday workflow to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness. Just reply to this message with your feature ideas. Or if talking is easier that typing, send me your availability and I’ll give you a quick call…
Thanks again for using TaskTrain!
Founder & CEO, TaskTrain
P.S.: Remember that through the end of 2020, many of our premium features, including invitation-only Zapier integration, are available on the free tier, so now’s the time to check out our full functionality. In addition, we’re offering free concierge onboarding with any paid plan upgrade.