Just a quick note to let you know about some recent TaskTrain enhancement and feature releases. Our recent work has focused on improving workflow communication by enhancing Assignment/Task Comment Threads!
- Comment attachments (a premium subscription feature)
- Support for formatting & emojis in Comments 🎉
- Ability to view, add, & remove Comment Thread followers
- Automatic code syntax highlighting in Content & Comments
- Various user interface enhancements, including Account avatars
We have a many more productivity-promoting features plotted out on our product roadmap. We’ve prioritized the following features and enhancements next:
- Easier Procedure assignment via Organization-wide search
- Ability to filter Procedure lists by categorization tags
- Access to view complete history Assignment/Task activity
- Access to view complete history of Procedure/Step activity
What comes after that is up to you! We’d love to hear what capabilities and enhancements would be necessary to make TaskTrain an integral part of your everyday workflow and increase your organization’s efficiency and effectiveness. Just send us a message with your ideas. Or if talking is easier that typing, send me your availability and I’ll give you a quick call. Either way, reach out by pressing the ? at the bottom of the navigation pane and pressing Send us a message.…
Thanks again for using TaskTrain!
Founder & CEO, TaskTrain
PS: Remember that our Zapier integration will soon be a premium feature, but you can use it for free right now by accepting our exclusive invitation.