I hope the new year has started off well for you!
Thanks so much for trying out TaskTrain during our beta releases. If you haven’t been in the app in a while, you may have missed a slew of new features and capabilities, so we’re sending this quick summary of what’s new and what’s next—and asking for your ideas on what’s necessary after that.
- Printing & exporting Procedures
- Integration with 1500+ apps via Zapier*
- Embedding hosted video in Content
- Additional formatting controls for embedded Content
- Searching & filtering Procedure lists
- Automatic detection of application updates
- Easier installation as a stand-alone app
- Improved mobile navigation
- Additional Help Center articles
We have a many exciting new features plotted out on our product roadmap. We’ve prioritized completing the following features and enhancements before we close out our public beta, so you can soon expect to see:
- Support for formatting & emojis in Assignment/Task Comments
- Comment attachments (a premium feature after beta ends)
- Improved Comment Thread notifications
What comes after that is up to you! We’d love to hear what capabilities and enhancements would be necessary to make TaskTrain an integral part of your everyday workflow and increase your organization’s efficiency and effectiveness. Just reply to this message with your ideas. Or if talking is easier that typing, send me your availability and I’ll give you a quick call…
Regardless, thanks again for trying TaskTrain!
Best wishes for 2020,
Founder & CEO, TaskTrain
*Zapier integration will be premium feature when public beta ends, but you can use it for free right now by accepting our exclusive invitation.